Merchandise Return Center
Wolters Kluwer/ LWW Return Policy for Individual Customers in the United States & Canada
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you purchased your product directly from WK-LWW and it does not meet your expectations, you may return it. Please see our policy and steps for returning below.
If you purchased an LWW product from a retail location (school bookstore, Amazon, etc.) and not directly through us, you must contact that retailer to process your return/refund.
You may return your book within 30 days for a full refund. Please note your book will be ineligible for return if any access code has been scratched off (activated or not). Please follow the physical return instructions below.
POD (Print on Demand)
Print-on-demand titles are not returnable or refundable.
Digital Products (CoursePoint, Vitalsource eBooks, PrepU, vSim, etc.)
Your digital product may be eligible for a full refund if requested within 14 days of the purchase and if there has been no usage on the product. Please call, email or chat with Customer Service to request a refund.
Software/Video Access Cards (Aclands, Bates Visual Guide, etc.)
You may return software/video access code(s) if it is unopened, without activation or installation. Please follow the physical return instructions below.
Downloadable Products (Stedmans, etc.)
Downloadable products are not returnable or refundable.
For physical product returns, please follow these three easy steps:
- Download a pre-printed mailing label (.pdf format)
- Please include the invoice/packing slip for the products you are returning inside the package. This will allow us to easily locate your account and the order you are returning. You can print your invoice here. If you do not have your invoice and you are unable to print it, please include the name associated with the order, the complete shipping address and a contact phone number so we can properly credit your account.
- Affix the courtesy return label securely to your package and mail it from your local post office.
NOTE: The merchandise return label is available in .PDF format and requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view. If you do not have the Acrobat Reader plug-in or application software installed on your computer, click on the logo below to obtain a free copy.
Wolters Kluwer / LWW Return Policy for Individual Accounts Outside the U.S. & Canada
- All returns must be pre-authorized in accordance the LWW's International Returns Policy.
- Return must be in route to LWW within 30 days of authorization.
- Shipments must be consigned to:
- Wolters Kluwer
10650 Toebben Dr.
Independence, Ky. 41051
- Tel: 1-301 223 2300
Fax: 1-301 223 2365
- All shipments must be made on Delivered Duty Paid terms (also known as DDP, in which the seller fulfills their obligation when the goods have been made available at the named place in the country of importation. The seller has to bear the risks and costs, including duties, taxes and other charges of delivering the goods thereto, cleared for importation). All charges (including, but not limited to, inland freight, ocean/air freight, customs charges, forwarder fees) to be prepaid by customer from the customer's door to our door.
- Copies of all documentation must be forwarded to LWW immediately upon shipping. Documents include, but are not limited to:
- Ocean/Air Bill of Lading
- Packing List
- Commercial Invoice
- Ocean/Air Bill of Lading
- Any requests for Power of Attorney must be made to the shipper. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins will not honor requests for Power of Attorney.