Merchandise Return Center
Wolters Kluwer/ LWW Return Policy for Individual Customers in the United States & Canada
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you buy a LWW product directly from LWW and find it doesn't meet your expectations, you may return it to the company.
Books may be returned within 30 days for a full refund (as long as any available scratch-off code is unused).
- Software and video access codes may be returned unopened (without activation or installation) and digital products may be returned for a full refund within 14 days of the purchase as long as there is no usage on the product.
- Downloadable products are not refundable.
- Print on Demand (POD) orders are not refundable and non-returnable.
This service is only available within the United States.
If you purchased your book, software, videos, CD-ROMs or digital access codes from a retail location, please contact them regarding their return policy.
Two Easy Steps to Return Merchandise
- Download a pre-printed mailing label (.pdf format)
- Affix the courtesy return label securely to your package and mail it from your local post office.
Please include your invoice or bill with product(s) you are returning. If you do not have an invoice or bill, please supply us with your name, address and phone number so we can properly credit your account.
NOTE: The merchandise return label is available in .PDF format and requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view. If you do not have the Acrobat Reader plug-in or application software installed on your computer, click on the logo below to obtain a free copy.
Wolters Kluwer / LWW Return Policy for Individual Accounts Outside the U.S. & Canada
- All returns must be pre-authorized in accordance the LWW's International Returns Policy.
- Return must be in route to LWW within 30 days of authorization.
- Shipments must be consigned to:
- Wolters Kluwer
10650 Toebben Dr.
Independence, Ky. 41051
- Tel: 1-301 223 2300
Fax: 1-301 223 2365
- All shipments must be made on Delivered Duty Paid terms (also known as DDP, in which the seller fulfills their obligation when the goods have been made available at the named place in the country of importation. The seller has to bear the risks and costs, including duties, taxes and other charges of delivering the goods thereto, cleared for importation). All charges (including, but not limited to, inland freight, ocean/air freight, customs charges, forwarder fees) to be prepaid by customer from the customer's door to our door.
- Copies of all documentation must be forwarded to LWW immediately upon shipping. Documents include, but are not limited to:
- Ocean/Air Bill of Lading
- Packing List
- Commercial Invoice
- Ocean/Air Bill of Lading
- Any requests for Power of Attorney must be made to the shipper. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins will not honor requests for Power of Attorney.